BUILDING CREATIVE RELATIONSHIPS THROUGH MUSIC AND THE ARTS
The power and value of music and the arts
I believe in the transformative power of music and the arts, and their potential to contribute to positive change in society through their cultural, educational and social values.
My mission is to build creative relationships in the music, arts and education sectors, develop a culture of innovation, stimulate cooperation, foster social responsibility, improve the wellbeing of people and communities, and offer solutions to the artistic and professional challenges of today’s musicians and artists in a complex and changing environment.
Areas of expertise
Throughout my career, I’ve developed expertise in:
- Leadership, management and organisational design
- International relations and networks
- Curriculum design and new pedagogical initiatives
- Higher education and professional development
- Cooperation and entrepreneurship
- Live music and audience engagement
- Artistic and social research
I advise and support different types of organisations:
- Universities and higher education institutions
- Live music and performing arts venues
- Schools and cultural centres
- Foundations, trusts and charities
- Public and private organisations
- Ensembles, bands and orchestras
My domain name, ekamusica, takes its root form “eka” the Sanskrit word for one, the symbol of unity, the unity and harmony that music can create.